Thursday, February 19, 2009

This will be my first attempt at posting a blog entry. My friend Courtney has been relentless in getting me to be an active part of this community. Let me first start off by saying thank you for stopping by! I hope I can keep up with this, and live up to the "blogging potential" that Courtney thinks I have!

As far as my work, I don't have as much as I would like - just a lot of ideas that will probably never get completed.  This first one, of the clarinet is one of my very first pieces, and I think it will always be my favorite. There are still a lot of things that I would like to fix on the scene, but for history's sake, I think I will leave it as it is. It's done in Maya 2008, with a little depth-of-field that was simulated in Photoshop.
Not sure what else to say at this point. Hopefully this will be post 1 of many. I look forward to getting to know the Blogspot community, and moving forward as an artist.

1 comment:

  1. YAAAHHHHHH!! I love your blog. You are so eloquent and your work is outstanding. More Please.



    (nag, nag, nag, nag,........)
    I am so jealous of your wonderful clarinet. I want to put itt in my mouf

    ReplyDelete