Friday, February 27, 2009

Hey Arnold!

Sorry for my lack of attention to this blog the last few days. My friend Emma has been visiting me until Sunday, and I feel I have a moral obligation to show her as much of Savannah as I physically can.

Right now we're watching Hey Arnold, and I'm sitting here thinking how secure of a woman Helga Pataki must be, to wear a bright pink skirt and matching bow while still managing to maintain her flawless tough-girl attitude and reputation.

I did a green screen shoot today. It went much better than the last one. I am working on a tracking project that should be pretty sweet when I finish it. If it's worth posting, I'll make sure to do so. My cinematography professor has an interesting teaching style. Or lack of. Don't get me wrong, the man's a genius, he just goes off on random tangents about dinosaurs... or tar. I think he's one awesome dude, I just haven't learned much of anything from him.

Anyway, I'll post the tracking video if it turns out half decent. Right now... It's time for more Hey Arnold.



No comments:

Post a Comment