Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Studio 1 Update!

Well, Jackie, Leighana and I are well on our way with the texturing! I did have some issues with my UVs when I switched from my laptop to a school computer, I almost had a heart attack. I think the UV Editor threw up. Check it out:


Also, I rendered out the city layout with an occlusion pass... which just makes everything look so pretty. :)


And here is one with what textures I've been able to get done, and rendered with some fancy final gathering. Render times are still under 1:30, which I'm thinking is excellent... we're going to need all the time we can get once we start adding lights.


We were thinking of rendering just with Maya Software, but after doing some FG tests, let's just say that everyone else on the Render Farm isn't going to be too happy with us. :)

And don't forget you can check out even MORE progress from this project by visiting our Studio 1 blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment