Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jinn Teaser!

Hey everyone! I thought I'd take a few minutes to update! Running around like crazy trying to get things done. Lighting Mood-Match project and also class 15 presentation for Studio 1 are in the works for tomorrow.

My mood match is coming along, I will post it later when I have the movie all put together. Studio 1 is also coming along, and we're working on a fourth shot to try and tie things together. This project has definitely presented some challenges, and I will elaborate on that when I have some visual reference to show.

On another note, the teaser trailer for Jinn, the movie I had the pleasure of working on during my internship this Summer has been released! I am so pumped to see this movie! It's crazy seeing it from it's most primitive form, and watching it transform into a real film.

Check out the teaser:


I worked on the Jinn title at the end. I created a fire simulation using Fume that was only used in the reflections. Just a small part, I know, but I'm proud of it nonetheless. :) Can't wait to see more!

On another note, there are only 3 weeks left in the quarter. WHOA. This has to have been the shortest quarter yet!

Anyway, back to work! Another late-night date with Montgomery Hall. Don't wait up.

No comments:

Post a Comment